Designed for the continuous squeezing of seeds and oily fruits in general.
- Average processing capacity: 2-3 Kg/hour depending on seed variety and setting
- Screw: diameter 38 mm
- Rotations/min of the screw: fixed or variable on request
- Engine: three-phase 0.75 Kw with single-phase power supply 220 V 50 Hz
- Machine weight: Kg 35
- Overall dimensions: cm 60x38x42h
This machine is designed for pressing continuously seeds and oily fruits in general, properly dried, such as sunflower, canola, flax, walnuts, peanuts, etc … and many others by using the appropriate specific accessories. The action takes place by means of the rotation of the screw which compresses the seed towards the exit hole of the headboard, suitably heated by an electrical resistance, which is transformed into pellets and by separating the oil from the compression chamber in the central area.
The machine is equipped according to the characteristics of the seed to be processed.
Designed for pressing seeds and properly dried oily fruits
- Operation: hand-operated by crank handle
- Average processing capacity: 1Kg/hour depending on the speed of rotation of the screw
- Machine weight: Kg 2,300
This machine is designed for pressing oily seeds and properly dried fruits. The action takes place by means of the rotation of the screw which compresses the seed towards the exit hole of the headboard, suitably heated with a small flame fueled by alcohol or the like, which is transformed into pellets and oil.
Is not optimal for the processing of small seeds or for seeds with little oil content.