Fixed-speed semi-professional table mill.
- Average grinding capacity: 20-25kg/hour (approximate value for wheat with medium fineness, it varies with finer and coarser settings and with other cereals)
- Grindstone: natural granite 22 cm diameter 6 cm thickness
- Rotations/min of grinding wheel: 320 (fixed)
- Engine: single-phase 1.5 kW 220V 50Hz
- Containers:plywood treated with water-based paints
- Machine weight: 79 kg
- Overall dimensions: cm 56×44,5×81,8h
This machine is designed for grinding dry cereal (the grinding of oats, soybeans, legumes and other similar seeds must be done with great caution as it makes the grinders sticky).
Also suitable for grinding corn and durum wheat in small quantities.
Make sure that the machine is placed on a stable and robust base so as to support the weight and vibration of the machine itself.
Start the engine, then load the grain into the upper container after placing a container to collect the flour below the outlet pipe.
To achieve the desired consistency of the flour, act on the container of the grain.
By turning it clockwise, the grinders approach each other and you get finer flour. By reversing the rotation you get coarser flour.
The mill produces whole flour. To get white or semi-whole flour use appropriate sieves.
Best if used in a well ventilated area.