- Overall dimensions: cm 130x57x107
- Weight: kg 60
- Material: plywood with outer water-based paints
- Engine: single phase Kw 0.18 V 230-50
- Amount: amount of separation max 40 Kg/hour depending on the cereal variety
- Applicable to the table mill model Me-16 and Me-16 with adjustable rotation with appropriate supports
This machine is built with a rotating drum that separates the ground product into three parts, two parts go into the hoppers, near which appropriate containers for the collection must be placed, while the third part (bran) exits from the exhaust; also here it is useful to prepare a container for collection. Always turn on the separator before the mill or at least simultaneously. Make sure that the containers are not too full. During the grinding of corn you can combine both types of flour (finer and coarser flour). Upon request it is possible to apply specific nets.