Suitable for small productions, it allows entirely cold processing in order to produce authentic oil.
- Capacity: 25-30 Kg of olives
- Type of processing: cold
- Pressing with low-speed discs
- Squeezing by pressure with hand-operated piston
- Size: cm 120x180x200 H
- Weight: Kg 630
- Power consumption: 2.5 Kw also single-phase 220 V
- Filtering disks: stainless steel, 32 cm diameter
- Options: cochlea-distributor, electrical control unit
- Details: nylon filtering disks diam. 40 cm
Suitable for small productions, it allows an entirely cold processing in order to produce authentic olive oil and to enhance the features of the olives, as is typical of hand-crafted processing with the traditional system of pressure squeezing and oil separation by decantation, when possible. In the first phase, the olives are ground at low speed with steel discs and then they go down into the emulsifying tank in order to be kneaded.
The olive paste thus obtained must be stretched on the filtering disks (disks of stainless steel mesh) which will be stacked and placed under the hand-operated press in order to be pressed.