Semi-professional stone mill to produce creams and edible paste.
- Structure: rigid construction welded with 4 points of support
- Engine: Three-phase 1.5 Kw with single-phase power supply 230V 50Hz
- Speed: adjustable
- Grinding: grindstones at low speed
- Average rotations of grinding wheel per minute: minimum 110 maximum 280 depending on the inverter setting
- Containers: stainless steel
- Average processing capacity:
peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, 20-25 Kg
cashew, pistachio, sesame, 10-12 Kg
- Machine weight: Kg 68
- Overall dimensions: mm 405x450x655 h
- Overall dimensions: mm 420x550x300 h
- Weight: Kg 11
- Featuring 2 fixed wheels and 2 swivel wheels with brake.
The machine produces edible creams or vegetable milk by grinding oily seeds and fruits with certain characteristics (hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, sesame, soybean, etc. … suitably toasted). Make sure the grinder adjustments is correct. Start the engine at the speed position suitable for the type of seed or fruit to grind (high speed 100Hz: hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts, seeds and fruits with high oil content; low speed 40Hz: sesame, pistachio, cashew nuts, etc, seeds and fruits with low oil content). Load the product into the hopper (it may be needed to move the product to avoid that it gets stuck in the hopper).
PRODUCTION OF CREAMS
After shelling the hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, sesame, etc., semi-toast them at moderate temperature (from 100°C to 150°C) for a cooking time which can vary from 30 minutes to about 1 hour. The toasting is complete if when breaking a seed you see a rosy color up to the middle. Stir from time to time in order to obtain a homogeneous toasting.
In this process lies the secret for the success of the cream.
PRODUCTION OF VEGETABLE MILK
For the almonds, after shelling them carefully, it is advisable to put them for a few seconds in boiling water in order to remove the pellicles, then soak them in warm water for at least 12 hours. During the grinding add an appropriate dose of water to dilute the mixture which will then be suitably filtered and diluted according to the needs.